It’s such a good film! And haha yaay, I’m gonna take this as a sort of compliment and say thankyou :P haha xxxx
1. Sexual Orientation: straight.
2. What I’m really bad at: having any coordination whatsoever.
3. The person who’s arms I’d like to be in: my boyfriends’ <3
4. My best first date: I don’t really do dates :/
5. Description of my self-esteem: volatile.
6. Who my best friends are: Theo, Lucy, Maddie, Pippa, Jess, Rosie & Hugh.
7. My favourite book: The Georgia Nicolson series… obvs :P
8. Biggest turn-offs: When guys smell terrible :/
9. A description of my best friend: I’d have too many things to say!
10. My favourite animal: Cats.
11. Someone I miss: My boyfriend & my mum.
12. The reason behind my last break-up: According to him it was ‘samey’.
13. What I did yesterday: Said goodbye to my boyfriend, spent 6 hours in the car and saw my cat & used the internet for the first time in a week!
14. What my greatest acheivements are: Getting an Academic Scholarship to my school.
15. A description of the person I dislike the most: A typical whore.
16. My favourite songs right now: Something in the water - Brooke Fraser, White Blank Page - Mumford & Sons, Faith - George Michael.
17. My last kiss: Was a goodbye one :’(
18. What I find attractive: Muscular arms, dark hair, blue eyes, and tall.
19. All the pets I’ve ever had: 2 rats, 4 cats, 1 hamster, 1 rabbit, 4 dogs & about 50 fish (a dog & cat atm).
20. Favourite flavour of ice-cream: Mint choc-chip.
21. The one place I want to be right now: Australia.
22. The meanest thing anyone has ever said to me: Too embarrassing to say! It was in year 7 hahahaha.
23. Where I have lived before: 3 houses in Melbourne, Australia and 4 houses in London.
24. I’ll love you if… you don’t change your personality around different people.
25. Future plans: Be generally happy, but also not to have children too old!
26. An internal conflict I have with myself: It’s with myself :/
27. What I’m doing tomorrow: Going to the gym, babysitting my brothers & having a girly sleepover.
28. What I want to be when I’m older: A Psychiatrist.
29. Most embarrassing moment: I have them every day - no joke. But luckily I’ve learned not to get embarrassed :)
30. 2 Of my insecurities: I’m too fat & that I feel I have to please everyone 24/7 or else they’ll hate me.
31. What would I do if I won the lottery: Invest in an amazing house, and make a room for my cat with a heated floor & TV :P
32. A description of the boy I like: perfectperfectperfect.
33. What I love most about myself: I always put other people before myself.
34. My biggest pet-peeves: Tapping noises, fidgeting and noisy eaters.
35. What bands I’ve seen live: I’ve been to Capital, so quite a lot, but I don’t really go and see people live.
36. How many kids I want in the future: An even number - so 2 or 4.
37. My idea of a perfect date: A crazy adventure that they have planned out, or like cocktails on a beach or something like that :P (I’m a bit gay.)
38. What I’m really good at: Sciences & maths.
39. Most traumatic experience: :/
40. Where I would like to live: Right where I do live - London <3
41. The nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me: You are perfect <3 <3 <3
42. Do I like where I am right now? Not particularly.]
43. What I can hear right now: WWE on the TV, my brothers shouting and my dad watering the garden.
44. My relationship with my siblings: Nicho - love him but he’s a little shit. Will - my baby. Christian - it’s a working progress. Nettie - love her :)
45. My current biggest worry: What if I don’t get good GCSE results?!
46. Something I’ve wished for repeatedly: To be loved by someone as much as I love them.
47. My relationship with my parents: Complex, but really good atm :D I’m really happy!
48. What my last text message said: It was discussing plans for this evening - you don’t need to know you nosy bastards! :p
49. What I hate most about myself: my LEGS :/ :/ :/ and that I’m so gullible.
50. What I hate: Manipulative people.
I’m really sorry I haven’t reblogged for about a week, and haven’t followed everyone back - I am doing so now <3 love you all.
And to everyone who unfollowed me in my absence…. :’( :’( :’(
Prove you’re a 90’s kid and just listen.
Prove you’re a 90’s kid and just listen.
No, I wanted to eat the plate as well.
“Twenty years ago, the magic ended.”
“Now, it begins again.”
“Mom? You okay?”
“YES. I’M FANTASTIC. BLOODY BRILLIANT.”
“Mom, what are you doing?!”
“NOTHING SWEETHEART. DO YOU KNOW IF THAT TUMBLR WEBSITE IS STILL UP? I NEED TO RECONNECT WITH OLD FRIENDS.”
“But Mom, that’s a blogging site…”
“Oh, I know…”