sorry i've just read ur reply bout the ingrid thingg...ohh my...we are totally in a same page...i love 'Keep Breathing', 'The way I am' and so much more...last night i downloaded all her albums and all her tracks was awesome...ouhh btw i'm from Malaysia..u from London?? ahh awesome...i always dream to be in London one day :D
No problem :) and haha yupp, gotta love her!
And noo, I’m from Melbourne in Australia, but I live in London… it’s snowing atm! :) x
1. My mum: I’m like HER mum, she has an extremely short fuse, and she can never admit when she’s wrong - even to herself. She overprotective and pressurising, but I love her all the same. And I know she won’t judge me, no matter what :)
2. Pippa: My best friend since year nine, I literally tell her my whole life story. She knows things no other person does, and I would trust her with my life. She’s the one person I am a complete freak with, and I love her ever so much. Shes ma main gal.
3. My Grandma: I called her Nonna, and even though she’s not alive any more, I will never forget her. She practically raised me half the time, and has taught me things I’ll never forget.
4. Rob: Knows exactly how to push my buttons, but he knows exactly how to make me happy too :) He makes me laugh like a crazy woman, but just shuts up and listens to me if I’m (rarely) being serious. There’s no one I’d rather spend my time with, and i loooove him.
5. I can’t pick a fifth person, but other people I love more than life are: my brothers and step brothers/sisters, Lucy, Rosie, Katie, Maddie, Jess, Chaz and aall my friends :)